The Financial Capability Evidence Hub
Welcome to the Financial Capability Evidence Hub! The Hub is here to help you design your interventions, funding programmes and policies:
- by making financial capability evidence and insight easier to find and understand
- by bringing together and sharing key learning about financial capability
The Hub contains two areas:Thematic Reviews
Bringing together the latest, most relevant findings from multiple research and evaluation studies on specific topics.Evidence Summaries
Drawing out key points from individual research studies, or evaluations of specific interventions and programmes.
(You can use the links above, or the orange buttons on the right, to go to either of these areas)
New and improved...
Following feedback from users, we have made a number of recent improvements:
- We have created a new area to house Thematic Reviews that will highlight practical learning for funders, practitioners and researchers - in response to requests to make the evidence more useful
- The Hub now accomodates insight and market research, as well as a wider range of evaluation evidence - answering calls for a broader range of evidence and insight
- We heard that our previous system of rating evidence was unclear, conflating the strength of evidence with the effectiveness of an intervention. So we have introduced a new, more descriptive system (see Evidence Checklist)
We want the Evidence Hub to be more than a website. We will be looking at the best ways to bring financial capability evidence to life and involve the sector in the way we develop content in and around the Hub.
We would love to hear from you: please drop us a line at email@example.com